Delicious vegan food is tastier and easier to prepare than you would ever think! Join us in our beautiful kitchen for this class where you will learn how to make many
Delicious vegan food is tastier and easier to prepare than you would ever think!
Join us in our beautiful kitchen for this class where you will learn how to make many delicious vegan dishes from all over the world.
We will explain cooking basics along the way, and teach you how to make specialty items such as vegan ricotta and gluten free vegan ravioli.
We want to help you build cooking expertise and confidence, and allow your creativity in the kitchen to explode.
- Homemade falafel and tahini sauce inside pita bread pockets, with tomatoes, cucumbers and other farmer’s market ingredients
- Gluten free and vegan ravioli stuffed with vegan “ricotta” and swiss chard
- Quinoa salad with oranges, dried fruits, baby spinach and nuts, dressed with aged balsamic and olive oil
- Frozen watermelon granita triangles with cardamom glaze
The class will cover:
- Basic knife skills (demonstration and hands-on during the class)
- Basic cooking principles and techniques
- Vegan Ricotta
- Homemade tahini sauce
- Gluten Free Pasta
- and many other skills
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
743 SANTEE ST, #304
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!