Makes 2 cups| Prep Time 10 minutes | Cooking Time 0 | Resting time:1 hour up to two days
- 1 large bunch of fresh oregano
- 1 large bunch of fresh italian parsley
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice from two lemons
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- salt to taste
- Blend all ingredients in a small food processor or a mortar and pestle.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. The longer this sauce sits in the refrigerator the better the sauce will become.
The most traditional of Argentine sauces, chimichurri can be used on meats, fish, or simply enjoyed with a piece of crusty bread
Learn to make this and much more during our cooking class:
An Argentine Feast
Choripan with Chimichurri